Outside Sales Account Representative
October 25, 2016
Vital Logistics Ltd. was recognized by 2015 PROFIT 500 – PROFIT magazine as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies of 2015. Our people, service and strong value proposition have been the cornerstone to our success. Vital Logistics Ltd. delivers a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Variable commission
- Paid Vacation
- Car allowance
- Diverse workplace environment
We are looking for hardworking smart individuals who can knock on doors, do not take no for an answer, and want to be rewarded for performance.
You must be able to:
- Targets new business opportunities and schedules appointments with the objective to closing new business
- Clearly communicate Vital Logistics’ value proposition
- Present formal presentations that are tailored to meet our potential customers' needs.
- Invest in expanding your knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry
- Assess customer needs and recommend services based on supply chain evaluation
- Negotiate sales prices and sales discounts with customer’s logistics managers, CEO’s and other key customer decision makers
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Take direction and implement feedback on sales strategy and techniques
- Follow sales processes implemented by the Company
- Track sales activities daily using leading sales management tools
- Work as a team with Vital Logistics’ internal administrative resource
- Think critically, act quickly and achieve results
- You will be assisting the company in achieve double-digit-growth sales targets. We offer a highly competitive bonus structure based on successfully establishing and maintaining new customer accounts.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years business to business sales experience (Courier/transportation experience preferred)
- Focused, Organized & Results driven with demonstrated track record of achieving results
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiations skills
- Proven ability to overcome objections & obstacles